Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Blog log help, please!

Hello, fellow AP Compers.

I began this blog ignorant of my "blog log" responsibilities, so I am trying to catch up on my records. I'm having trouble tracking down all of my comments, though, so I would like your help if you would be so kind. If you know I commented on one of your posts, just tell me which one by responding here or emailing me.

Also, I would like to use this as an opportunity to remind you to update your blogrolls so that newcomers can benefit from your wisdom.

Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck to yah! I was having some troubles with my blog log as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isis, I did the same thing. I'm going through now trying to track down comments. You commented on my post "Thoughts on AP Comp" on 10/27. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete